Business Advisor - Customer Success
Seize the great opportunity to join Komfo – a successful Danish company within social media software. We are striving for global leadership within our field and, to support our rapid global growth, we’re looking for a business advisor to join our amazing Customer Success team in Copenhagen. Do these phrases resonate strongly with you?
- I am passionate about social media!
- I want to be a key part of an exciting global journey!
- I thrive in a young and dynamic organization!
- I get things done!
- I value integrity, trust, and transparency!
- I show up to give – not to get!
Are you still with us? Great! Let’s continue…
As part of our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for the success and development of our existing customers and your main goal will be to nurture their complete customer lifecycle from onboarding to contract negotiation.
You understand and know how to uncover their complex needs, challenges and expectations about social media marketing. You are determined to improve their business KPIs by ensuring the best and most valuable collaboration with Komfo.
Web technology industry concepts, market trends, and software business operations are areas you are familiar with. You are hungry for new knowledge within SaaS, social media and digital marketing and you are eager to use it in your daily work.
You are a determined and hard-working colleague, and so are the people you work with. Your career at Komfo is a long-term journey and you have ambitions of your own. You share our passion for social media and the belief that Komfo is not a success if only a few people reach their goals. We are a team and we win together! You fit well into our informal atmosphere while still being professional, and you know that the best version of yourself stems from freedom, respect and fun.
- 2+ years of relevant experience within account management from similar positions
- A background in project management with an interest in structuring and planning onboarding processes
- A strong understanding of the business value in social media for retaining and expanding a strong customer base
- Experience working with performance targets (support satisfaction, NPS, sales) and a drive for exceeding them
- Excellent communication skills in Danish and English
- A modern flexible work culture with 60+ highly experienced international colleagues
- Strong culture and social cohesion
- A 360° view of the Copenhagen skyline from our rooftop office in the city center
- Delicious lunch, great coffee and a exquisite tea collection
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension and health insurance
If this sounds like you, please send your application, CV, and other relevant documents to our Head of HR Pernille Borch Hedegaard at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please present yourself in English – and feel free to use creative formats when applying.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. We expect to have all relevant applications in hand by Sunday, the 5th of March 2017.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact our Head of Customer Strategy Louise Sloth Funk at +45 28260567 or email@example.com.
Komfo is a fast-growing international company in enterprise software with 60+ professionals in Copenhagen and Sofia. We deliver a world-class software solution to help brands drive business value from the power of social media. Backed by Sitecore, Komfo is trusted by 5,000 users in 60+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance. Over 300 brands including Hummel, BoConcept, Jack & Jones, and HBO trust Komfo to help them manage their global social media activities and grow their business.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ international colleagues
Strong culture and social cohesion
Competitive salary and bonus
Pension and health insurance
Delicious lunch, great coffee, and an exquisite tea collection
A 360° view of the city’s heart from our central rooftop office