Business Advisor, Sales – DACH
Seize the great opportunity to join Komfo – a successful Danish company within social media software. We are striving for global leadership within our field and to support the rapid global growth, we’re looking for a German-speaking sales talent to join our amazing New Bizz team in Copenhagen.
As our new colleague, you need to resonate strongly with the following sentences:
- I am passionate about digital business and social media!
- I have the skills and the motivation to work with sales!
- I want to be a key part of an exciting global journey!
- I thrive in a young and dynamic organization!
- I show up to give – not to get!
Are you still with us? Great! Let’s continue….
As a part of our New Bizz team, you will be responsible for developing new business across multiple sectors, both private and public, in the DACH region – with a primary focus on the German market. You understand and know how to uncover and meet customers’ needs and expectations by offering the best and most valuable solutions. You will be responsible for your own pipeline and budget management.
You are an ambitious and hard-working colleague, and so are the people you work with. You share our passion for social media and the belief that Komfo is not a success if only a few people reach their goals. We are a team and we win together! You fit well into our informal atmosphere while still being professional, and you know that the best version of yourself stems from freedom, respect, ambitious goals, and fun.
You will, through your job, achieve extensive experience within SaaS, as well as within the digital world via social media – expertise that you are eager to use further in your career at Komfo. You place great importance on the fact that you see a long-term potential with Komfo as your employer, and you have ambitions of your own within the team.
- Generate new business opportunities, via email flows & on the phone – cold & warm leads in close collaboration with a lead-generating team of junior business advisors.
- Build relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities within those markets
- Full sales cycle management – from generating leads, creating added value, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation, and closing
- Forecasting, budgeting, and sales planning
- Track and resolve customer issues and manage expectations both internally and externally
- B2B sales experience preferred, but not required
- Adept at cold calling, managing a productive pipeline, and closing agreements to meet your monthly and quarterly targets
- You preferably have experience with creating business value within social media
- You are a self-motivated and results-oriented colleague with a likable personality
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like you, please send your application, CV, and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please present yourself in English – and feel free to use creative formats when applying.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact our Director of Customer Success Kim Steenkjær Mortensen, at +45 25942120 or email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. We expect to have all relevant applications in hand by Friday, the 23th of November 2017.
We deliver a world-class software solution to help brands connect with their customers and drive business value from the power of social media insights and actionable data. Komfo is a fast-growing company in enterprise software trusted by 4,000 users in 50+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance.
Komfo is fueled by the energy and diversity of the people who work here! Based in Copenhagen and Sofia, we are a strong team of 70+ of playful minds united in our love for social media and our commitment to creating long-lasting value for our customers.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 70+ international colleagues
Strong culture and social cohesion
Competitive salary and bonus
Pension and health insurance
Delicious lunch, great coffee, and an exquisite tea collection
A 360° view of the city’s heart from our central rooftop office