Client Support (Level 2)
Our offices in Denmark and Bulgaria currently employ 60+ experienced and motivated professionals. For our customer service operations in Bulgaria, we are looking for a professional who’s had enough of their customer support job and is ready to perform at their best at a more technical level:
Client Support (level 2)
We are looking for a technically skilled and client-oriented specialist who thrives on providing support through different channels of communication. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
You will be working in close collaboration with our support team in Copenhagen who handles first line support during business hours, and your core responsibility will be assisting them with technical questions and issues. You will also be responsible for our emergency support and will communicate directly with our customers via e-mail. The position requires that you remain on standby when emergencies occur, including after business hours, weekends and holidays.
What we expect from you
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, and conscientious
- Sufficient technical support skills (browsers, networking, databases, API exploration)
- Understanding of browser-based software, and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for social media and web-based software
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- The position is NOT suitable for system administrators
- Working knowledge of services for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and social media in general
- Good MS Office skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain in-house knowledge about one of the most successful business products worldwide
- Chance to learn from and grow within one of the best IT teams in Sofia
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Opportunities for career development
Komfo is a fast-growing international company in enterprise software with 60+ professionals in Copenhagen and Sofia. We deliver a world-class software solution to help brands drive business value from the power of social media. Backed by Sitecore, Komfo is trusted by 5,000 users in 60+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance. Over 300 brands including Microsoft, Ikea, Telenor, Sony PlayStation, and HBO trust Komfo to help them manage their global social media activities and grow their business.
Our technologies & methodology
Our servers use Java for most of the core services and APIs. We have MongoDB as our main storage, supplemented by MySQL, Elasticsearch, and Redis. As for client-side technologies, we are building a rich UI front-end, based on HTML5, CSS3, Sass, AngularJS, jQuery. We use powerful data analytics based on HBase and Hadoop. In quality assurance, we are known for many innovations such as: lightning-fast integration tests after every code change (less than two minutes), dynamic test data generation for every test case, and a next generation web services simulator for complex social networks API endpoints. For our mobile platform, we’re currently using PhoneGap and exploring native development solutions. We use cutting edge methodologies such as Agile/Scrum.
You are welcome to send us your CV and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you fit the description.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. The candidates approved for an interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ international colleagues
Spa, fitness, and swimming pool
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance
Central office location with nearby transport links
20+ days vacation