Experienced UI/UX Designer - Research & Development
We are ready to welcome an individual with a positive, motivated mindset. What we look for in every Komfonian is to be driven by a strong desire to learn and perform.
- Create the UI of our flagship product – Komfo Platform
- Build wireframes and interactive prototypes and translate them into a beautiful interface
- Collaborate closely with the developers and product managers
- Participate in planning and development meetings
- Occasionally work on internal projects
- 3+ years of working experience in UI/UX for web applications and digital products
- Strong visual design portfolio with proven web and mobile UI/UX work
- Ability to work with strict design guidelines and follow a certain design language
- Understanding of the importance of Typography, Grid Systems, Color Theory, Fibonacci Sequence, Golden Ratio and User Flows
- High proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin
- Strong conceptualization abilities with deep focus on usability and user experience
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Confidence in your abilities
- Understanding why design in not just art
- Complex interaction design and/or extensive wireframe experience
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Ability to work on several parallel projects, prioritize and communicate progress throughout each stage
- Cooperation with the development team and understanding of the development process
Reasons to work at Komfo:
- You will become part of one of the best IT teams in Sofia
- You will gain knowledge on one of the most valuable enterprise software for social media
- You will find yourself surrounded by an innovative, friendly, supportive environment, which empowers making non-standard decisions
- You will meet various interesting challenges in your day-to-day tasks
- As we accomplish together, your expertise will develop extensively
- Excellent remuneration, social benefits, and the software/hardware toolkit needed for a good start
- 40 hours work week from Monday to Friday based in a central office location – 14 Todor Alexandrov Blvd.
We are looking forward to your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your portfolio (link or attached).
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. The candidates approved for interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.
Our world-class social media relationship software helps brands connect with their customers and drive business value from the power of social media insights and actionable data. Komfo is an international company in enterprise software trusted by 4,000 users in 50+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance. We grow strong relationships with our official partners Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as working closely with YouTube, Google+, and LinkedIn. Copenhagen houses our sales and marketing specialists, while our research and development operations as well as our UI/UX experts work in Sofia. We build cutting edge UI front-end, based on HTML5, CSS3, Sass and AngularJS.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 70+ international colleagues
In-house spa center, gym, swimming pool, as well as Multisport cards
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance
Central office location with nearby transport links
21+ days vacation