Seize the great opportunity to achieve personal development and career growth in a successful tech & social media company. Komfo is striving for global leadership within our field and, to support the rapid growth, we are looking for a sales associate to assist with lead generation.
As a part of our Lead Generation Team, you will be working in close collaboration with the Sales and Marketing Teams to help boost the deal flow, win new customers, and reduce lead time. You will continuously help identify our ideal customer segments to generate leads by creating lead lists from databases and carrying out research across social media networks in your position, you will systematically reach out to new leads via email using a specialized email system. You will also help improve our lead generation processes by assisting in ad hoc research and optimization projects. The estimated workload is two full days per week during standard business hours.
- You are a CBS, ITU or KU student interested in social business and sales or you are a person looking for your next exciting challenge
- You have an outgoing personality and a natural sales instinct
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to identify ideal target customers
- You understand business pains and you know how to bring value to customers
- You are confident about setting up email-templates and newsletters
- You have a systematic approach in your work, visible in the way you gather information and execute tasks
- You have excellent communication skills in both Danish and English
- You are passionate about social media and online marketing!
- You thrive in a young and dynamic organization
- You value integrity, trust, and transparency!
- You show up to give – and get things done!
- Competitive salary
- A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ highly experienced international colleagues
- Strong culture and social cohesion
- A 360° view of the Copenhagen skyline from our rooftop office in the city center
- Delicious lunch, great coffee, and an exquisite tea collection
If this sounds like you, please send your application, CV, and other relevant documents to our Head of HR Pernille Borch Hedegaard at email@example.com. Please present yourself in English – and feel free to use creative formats when applying.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. We expect to have all relevant applications in hand by Sunday, the 9th of April 2017.
If you have questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact Kamran Shafique, Team Supervisor at +45 60699707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Komfo is a fast-growing international company in enterprise software with 60+ professionals in Copenhagen and Sofia. We deliver a world-class software solution to help brands drive business value from the power of social media. Backed by Sitecore, Komfo is trusted by 5,000 users in 60+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance. Over 300 brands including Hummel, BoConcept, Jack & Jones, and HBO trust Komfo to help them manage their global social media activities and grow their business.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ international colleagues
Strong culture and social cohesion
Competitive salary and bonus
Pension and health insurance
Delicious lunch, great coffee, and an exquisite tea collection
A 360° view of the city’s heart from our central rooftop office