Software Engineer - Research & Development
Our offices in Bulgaria and Denmark currently employ 60+ experienced and motivated professionals. For our R&D department in Bulgaria, we are looking for a Software Engineer with strong technical knowledge.
- Experience in designing and building distributed web applications
- Working knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and MongoDB is a big advantage
- Experience with modern datastores is a big advantage
What we expect from you
- Take active part in the development and maintenance of our Social Media Management System
- Research better ways to build things and contribute with your knowledge
- Constantly improve the architecture of our platform and the infrastructure that supports it
- To be a good team player
What we offer
- Work with modern technologies and methodologies in small agile teams
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Opportunities for career development
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and/or questions to our HR Executive Diana Ganyushkina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Komfo is an international software company with offices in Bulgaria and Denmark. We deliver a world-class social media relationship software that integrates Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and more. Komfo is trusted by 300+ customers with 5,000+ users in 60+ countries, including Microsoft, Ikea, Telenor, Sony PlayStation, Sony Music and more. Copenhagen is housing our sales and marketing experts, and our research, development and operations specialists work in Sofia. Komfo is fueled by the energy and diversity of 60+ experienced and motivated professionals – skilled back-end, front-end, quality assurance, devops engineers; usability experts; passionate customer success specialists; social media enthusiasts; influencing speakers – all forming the spirit of #TeamKomfo :).
Our technologies & methodology
Our servers use Java for most of the core services and APIs. We have MongoDB as our main storage, supplemented by MySQL, Elasticsearch and Redis. As for client-side technologies, we’re building a rich-UI front-end, based on HTML5, CSS3, Sass, AngularJS, jQuery. We build cutting edge data analytics based on HBase and Hadoop. In quality assurance, we are known for many innovations such as: lightning fast integration tests after every code change (less than two minutes), dynamic test data generation for every test case, and a next generation web services simulator for complex social networks API endpoints. We use cutting edge methodologies such as Agile/Scrum.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ international colleagues
Spa, fitness, and swimming pool
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance
Central office location with nearby transport links
20+ days vacation