Our fast-growing offices in Denmark and Bulgaria currently employ 65+ experienced and motivated professionals. For our expansion in Bulgaria, we are looking for a Software Engineer with strong technical knowledge.
- Experience in designing and building distributed web applications
- Working knowledge of Java and node.js
- Knowledge of PHP, MySQL, and MongoDB are a big advantage
- Experience with modern datastores is a big advantage
What we expect from you
- Take active part in the development and maintenance of our Social Media Management System
- Research better ways to build things and contribute with your knowledge
- Constantly improve the architecture of our platform and the infrastructure that supports it
- To be a good team player
What we offer
- Work with modern technologies and methodologies in small agile teams
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Opportunities for career development
Komfo is a fast-growing international company in enterprise software with 60+ professionals in Copenhagen and Sofia. We deliver a world-class software solution to help brands drive business value from the power of social media. Backed by Sitecore, Komfo is trusted by 5,000 users in 60+ countries for global marketing visibility, collaboration, and governance. Over 300 brands including Microsoft, Ikea, Telenor, Sony PlayStation, and HBO trust Komfo to help them manage their global social media activities and grow their business.
Our technologies & methodology
Our servers use Java for most of the core services and APIs. We have MongoDB as our main storage, supplemented by MySQL, Elasticsearch, and Redis. As for client-side technologies, we are building a rich UI front-end, based on HTML5, CSS3, Sass, AngularJS, jQuery. We use powerful data analytics based on HBase and Hadoop. In quality assurance, we are known for many innovations such as: lightning-fast integration tests after every code change (less than two minutes), dynamic test data generation for every test case, and a next generation web services simulator for complex social networks API endpoints. For our mobile platform, we’re currently using PhoneGap and exploring native development solutions. We use cutting edge methodologies such as Agile/Scrum.
You are welcome to send us your CV and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you fit the description.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law. The candidates approved for an interview will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 60+ international colleagues
Spa, fitness, and swimming pool
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance
Central office location with nearby transport links
20+ days vacation