Technical Support (Level 2) - Customer Success
Our offices in Bulgaria and Denmark currently employ 70+ experienced and motivated professionals. For our customer service operations in Bulgaria we are ready to welcome a professional who’s had enough of their customer support job and is ready to perform at their best at a more technical level.
We are looking for a technically skilled and client-oriented specialist who thrives on providing support through different channels of communication. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
You will be working in close collaboration with our support team in Copenhagen who handles first line support during business hours, and your core responsibility will be assisting them with technical questions and issues. Sometimes there might be direct communication with customers via e-mail. You will also be responsible for our emergency support. The position requires that sometimes you remain on standby when emergencies occur, including after business hours, weekends and holidays.
What we expect from you
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, and conscientious
- Sufficient technical support skills (browsers, networking, databases, API exploration)
- Understanding of browser-based software, and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for social media and web-based software
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- The position is NOT suitable for system administrators
- Working knowledge of services for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+ and social media in general
- Good MS Office skills
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- A second language – German, Dutch or French – will be considered an advantage
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain in-house knowledge about one of the most successful business products worldwide
- Chance to learn from and grow within one of the best IT teams in Sofia
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Opportunities for career development
- 40 hours work week from Monday to Friday
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and/or questions to our HR Executive Diana Ganyushkina at email@example.com.
Komfo is an international software company with offices in Bulgaria and Denmark. We deliver a world-class social media relationship software that integrates Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and more. Komfo is trusted by 300+ customers with 4,000+ users in 50+ countries, including Microsoft, Ikea, Telenor, Sony PlayStation, Sony Music and more. Copenhagen is housing our sales and marketing experts, and our research, development and operations specialists work in Sofia. Komfo is fueled by the energy and diversity of 60+ experienced and motivated professionals – skilled back-end, front-end, quality assurance, devops engineers; usability experts; passionate customer success specialists; social media enthusiasts; influencing speakers – all forming the spirit of #TeamKomfo :).
Our technologies & methodology
Our servers use Java for most of the core services and APIs. We have MongoDB as our main storage, supplemented by MySQL, Elasticsearch and Redis. As for client-side technologies, we’re building a rich-UI front-end, based on HTML5, CSS3, Sass, AngularJS. We build cutting edge data analytics based on HBase and Hadoop. In quality assurance, we are known for many innovations such as: lightning fast integration tests after every code change (less than two minutes), dynamic test data generation for every test case, and a next generation web services simulator for complex social networks API endpoints. We use cutting edge methodologies such as Agile/Scrum.
Perks and benefits:
A modern and flexible work culture with 70+ international colleagues
Spa, fitness, and swimming pool
Flexible working hours
Additional health insurance
Central office location with nearby transport links
20+ days vacation