- SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICSunderstand engagement
trends & business metrics
- SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORlisten to your community
and respond timely
- FACEBOOK ADVERTISINGdistribute branded content
to the right audience
- SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLISHERpublish content across
multiple social channels
- Remarketing is one of the most efficient ways your brand can attract the right people, with the right content on Facebook and improve ROI. Read our tips on this; inspired by our interview with the global guru on Facebook advertising – Jon Loomer.Read more
- During the past months, Facebook announced two significant changes that were expected to heavily affect brand pages. We analyzed data from 3,500+ brand pages from Komfo to find out if the changes have had any measurable effect.Read more
- The following three weeks we will be experimenting with live streaming to discuss and get knowledge about how companies can use live streaming for business purposes. Join us!Read more
- A new global report by VentureBeat has researched 28 Social Media Management Tools to make a report that guides marketeers to choose the right vendor. We are proud to to be recognized as one of the 3 best tools!Read more
- Like it or not, everyone has to sell to succeed. In this webinar our consultant, Astrid Haug, will guide you through a range of cases that shows how different companies have used social media to increase sales.Watch now
- Facebook released their Relevance Score metric. Keep on reading to learn how you can improve your Facebook strategy using this new metric.Read more
“With Komfo’s solution we can now easily manage all our brands across all our social channels, which means saving time and no more lost spreadsheets”
KOMFO GUIDES YOU TO SUCCESS
Our Customer Success Team is here to ensure that our partners and customers get the most successful outcomes from working with
Komfo, from product support and training to technical consulting and business optimization services.
Get news and stories from us
Who are the people behind Komfo and what are we working on at the moment?
Find out by following us on Facebook and feel free to join the conversation or ask any questions you might have about Social Media Marketing.