- SOCIAL MEDIA ANALYTICSunderstand engagement
trends & business metrics
- SOCIAL MEDIA MONITORlisten to your community
and respond timely
- FACEBOOK ADVERTISINGdistribute branded content
to the right audience
- SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLISHERpublish content across
multiple social channels
- We often get the question: Why should B2B companies focus on Social Media. Here are some key takeaways from a great discussion on the topic with our friend Anders Lunde from Pravda Digital.Read more
- To support a strong social media strategy, it is important to have easy data flow between different business units. We recently presented our open API, for customers and partners to integrate with, as part of a data vision that we have in Komfo.Read more
- Over the course of the past year, Sitecore has worked in close collaboration with us to utilize our Custom Audience API for adding Komfo as an integrated part of their Omnichannel marketing suite.Read more
- Your ads tool box just grew considerably larger! We are proud to announce that we just included Instagram ads as an integrated part of our ads tool.Read more
- The power of video is amazing! It is therefore no surprise that more and more brands are looking for ways to present themselves in video. We asked an expert in the field, Peter Svejgaard from Spies Travel about what he considers before posting a video.Read more
- These Municipalities wanted to engage with their citizens and at the same time demonstrate a return on their investment. Find out how they manage this through Komfo.Read more
“With Komfo’s solution we can now easily manage all our brands across all our social channels, which means saving time and no more lost spreadsheets”
KOMFO GUIDES YOU TO SUCCESS
Our Customer Success Team is here to ensure that our partners and customers get the most successful outcomes from working with
Komfo, from product support and training to technical consulting and business optimization services.
Get news and stories from us
Who are the people behind Komfo and what are we working on at the moment?
Find out by following us on Facebook and feel free to join the conversation or ask any questions you might have about Social Media Marketing.